Graduate Application Procedures
- Apply Online + Application Fee ($40)*
- Official Transcripts from all previously attended institutions.
- Letters of Recommendation (Please see specific program requirements below)
Please note that the program may require additional documentation – please review the program tab below for specific details.
*Application fee may be paid online via credit or debit card, or over the phone by calling the Business Office at (808) 735-4768, or submit a check made out to Chaminade University.
Students must demonstrate completion of a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university.
- Submit official transcripts from all previously attended institutions
- Option 1: Request that transcript is sent directly to Chaminade University from the institution
- Option 2: Submit official student copy to Chaminade University in a sealed envelope from the institution
- Option 3: Institutions that utilize secured electronic transcript services, such as eScrip-Safe, should email the transcript access information to email@example.com
- Chaminade University transcripts will be sent directly to the Chaminade PACE Graduate Office from the Chaminade records office
Letters of Recommendation
Applies to all MED, MAT, MSCP, MSCJA, and MPT applicants.
Recommendation forms can be downloaded on the online application linked in the Admission Requirements section. Additional comments from recommenders can be attached to the form. If you are unable to download the form or require an ADA accessible version, you may request a copy be emailed to you by the PACE Graduate Admissions Counselor. You will be sent an invitation to complete the form using DocuSign.
Submit original letter of recommendation
- Option 1: Recommender can send the recommendation letter directly to Graduate Services
- Option 2: Applicant submits letter to Graduate Services in a sealed envelope with the recommender’s signature across the seal
Individual Program Requirements
Topic: “Why you want to pursue a master’s program at this point in your life.”
Word Count: 200-300 words
Entering MBA students are expected to be computer literate, to have graduate-level writing skills, and college algebra level math skills. Typically, students have undergraduate GPAs above 3.0, and have a minimum of two years of relevant full-time work experience.
GMAT (Graduate Management Admissions Test), letters of reference, and interviews are not required to get into the MBA program, but applicants may include this information along with the required application materials to augment their application. Applicants who do not meet the minimum admission standards may be asked at the discretion of the MBA Program to supply additional application materials such as GMAT scores and letters of recommendation in order to strengthen their chance of acceptance.
Letter of Intent
Topic: “Why do you want a MPT degree and how do you plan to use it?”
Article Reflection Essay
Read the article Eating with Honor: The Corinthian Lord’s Supper in Light of Voluntary Association Meal Practices. The article can be found on the online application linked in the Admission Requirements section.
- Explain why Paul deplored the honor of shame code of the Corinthian cultural environment in relation to Eucharist.
- According to Rachel McRae, how does Paul reconfigure the behaviors of the Mediterranean world for the followers of Christ as the Lord’s Supper?
Consideration for admission into the MSCJA program will not be begin until the graduate application file is complete. All required admissions materials (discussed below) must be received by the MSCJA program no later than one month prior to the beginning of classes for the term in which admittance is sought.
Upon receipt of the completed graduate application file, all applicants will participate in a formal interview with a member of the MSCJA faculty. If deemed necessary, a second interview with the Program Director and/or another MSCJA faculty member may be required. If the completed graduate application file is not received in a timely manner, this will delay the interview process; thus, delaying the applicant’s possible entry into the program.
Official transcripts, test scores, and letters of recommendation must be mailed directly to:
Attn: Graduate Services
3140 Waialae Avenue
Honolulu, HI 96816
Writing sample, letter of intent, and article reflection essay may be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
*** Faxed or scanned documents will not be accepted ***