Military Tuition & Aid
The following service members are eligible for a discounted military tuition rate:
Undergraduate Program Tuition Rates & Fees
2017-2018 Academic Year
Effective July 1, 2017
Amount shown is per credit hour
Active Duty, National Guard and Reservist Military Rate: $260
Non-Active Duty Military Rate: $380
Standard Tuition Rate: $450
Online Technology Fee: $93 per course
Hybrid Technology Fee: $40 per course
Observation & Participation Fee: $55
Science Lab (for ground courses): $60
Live Text Fee (one-time fee for all education majors): $133
Graduation Fee: $205
Note: Online science labs do not charge a technology fee.
- Statuses eligible for the Non-Active Duty Military rate:
- DoD Civilian, Family Member, and Retired
- Veterans and dependants using Tuition Assistance or Veteran’s Affairs Educational Benefits
- To maintain a full-time student status, students must be enrolled in at least 9 credits per term.
- For Estimated Cost of Attendance, view the Financial Aid Budget.
- Tuition and fees must be paid by the first day of each term. Military tuition assistance, veteran’s benefits or financial aid is considered payment. Students seeking an alternative form of payment may enroll in Chaminade’s Tuition Payment Plan. To enroll in a payment plan, contact the Business Office: (808) 735-4768.
Military Tuition Assistance
Army and Army Reservist
Tuition Assistance for Army can only be issued through the GoArmyEd website. Contact your Army Education Counselor or Education Center if you have questions or concerns.
Navy, Marines and Air Force
Eligible Active Duty students enlisted in the Navy, Marines or Air Force may request Tuition Assistance (TA) through their respective education center. Once you have received tuition assistance, submit your TA voucher to your Chaminade advisor as payment for course registration. Your advisor will register you for your chosen courses. For more information, and step-by-step application instructions, visit:
Veterans Affairs (VA) Benefits
Chapter 33 Post 9/11 GI Bill and Yellow Ribbon Program benefits are available to qualifying VA recipients. To request benefits, please review the form requirements on our Veterans Affairs Educational Benefits page.
If applying for financial aid, your award offer will be determined by your enrollment status, level of financial need and fund availability. Please visit our Office of Financial Aid site for more information about eligibility, the financial aid process, cost of attendance budgets, and more.
Filing a FAFSA
Filing a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) will establish your eligibility to qualify for federal financial aid and institutional scholarships. The FAFSA should be filed each year between October 1 and March 1.
School Code: 001605
Types of Aid
Students enrolled in PACE Undergraduate or Graduate Programs* may be eligible to receive:
- Pell Grants
- Federal Supplemental Opportunity Grant
- Federal Loans
- Private Alternative Loans
*Please note: The type of aid available to graduate students varies from those available to undergraduate students.